- Oregon Mountain Community (OMCgear) is committed to respecting the privacy of our customers and all visitors to our website. We are serious about safeguarding your privacy and maintaining the security of your personal information. We will not sell, share, or rent your information to others, ever. We take every possible precaution to safeguard and protect your privacy, while providing you with a unique and rewarding online shopping experience.
What information do we collect when I order from Oregon Mountain Community?
- When you purchase from OMCGear, we collect your name, billing and shipping addresses, phone number, e-mail address, and credit card information. You provide this information in the checkout area so we can process your order.
- When you register for “My Account”, you must also choose a Password and provide that to us. Once you've registered, you will have an account at OMCGear. OMCGear is GDPR compliant, and if you want to delete or change more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we use collected information?
- Your information is used to process your orders and personalize your shopping experience, for internal purposes and to comply with any legal requirements. By storing some of your personal information on a secure server, we are able to shorten your checkout process, automate communication and help improve your site search results.
What if I sign up for email newsletters?
- Our email list is private and is never rented, sold or given out without your prior authorization. When you sign up for email promotions from OMCgear, you can be 100% assured that you will only receive emails authorized by us. In compliance with email marketing best practices, every email we send has an unsubscribe link. You can change this setting under “My Account".
How do we protect and secure your information?
- OMCgear has implemented a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights. When you place orders or access your personal information, you are always on a secure server. All sensitive information supplied by you is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology supplied by Sectigo and securely stored in OMCGear’s database for the purpose of processing and shipping your OMCGear order. We never store your full credit card information on our servers.
Who handles/stores my credit card number?
- Your credit card information is provided to our secure payment gateway, Braintree, only for the purpose of authorizing payments and approving your purchase.
What data do you supply to Google?
- You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising by editing your cookie settings or permanently using the browser plugin.