The Western Mountaineering Ultralite 20F Degree Down Sleeping Bag is the most popular sleeping bag in the ExtremeLite series. This highly packable 20-degree bag keeps you warm without taking up much pack space. The Ultralite, at 1 lb 13 oz, easily sneaks under the 2-lb mark without sacrificing features.
- Snug, performance fit warms quickly
- 20D Ripstop Nylon, sourced for its high thread count, weighs just 0.9 oz per square foot and offers exceptional compressibility
- Enjoy easy ventilation with full-length #5 YKK Coil Zipper featuring two locking slider pulls for convenient access from inside or outside
- Dacronstiffening tape ensures smooth zipping and prevents snags
- Insulated Draft Tube keeps heat from escaping through the zipper
- Full down-filled collar cinches to seal in heat around your neck without adding excess bulk
- 5'' spaced baffles allow maximum loft while preventing down migration
- Continuous Baffles encircle the bag zipper to zipper allowing down manipulation for comfort in broad temperature ranges
- DWR finish keeps moisture at bay even after multiple washings
- Stuff sack and large volume storage sack included
- Proudly made in the USA
Western Mountaineering UltraLite
|Temperature Rating||20 F||20 F||20 F|
|Insulation||850+ Goose Down||850+ Goose Down||850+ Goose Down|
59" / 51" / 38"
|59" / 51" / 38"||60" /52" / 38"|
|Fill Weight||15 oz.||16 oz.||17 oz.|
|Total Weight||1 lb. 12 oz.||1 lb. 13 oz.||1 lb. 15 oz.|
Stuff Size (in)
7" x 13"
|7" x 13"||7" x 13"|
*All measurements are in inches