If the thought of high passes and brilliant snow capped views in the Sierras or Rockies make you smile, chances are you require maximum protection from your 3 plus season bag. Batten up the hatches and pull out your Western Mountaineering Antelope MF as the sun sets over the peaks. You won't think twice as you pack this just 2 lbs 7 oz, the Antelope MF provides warmth down to an astounding 5 degrees.
- MicroLite XP shell is very weather resistant while remaining extremely breathable
- A slightly over-sized winter fit ensures comfort when extreme weather necessitates an extra layer or two
- A full 3-dimensional down filled collar seals in heat
- Enjoy easy ventilation with a full-length #5 YKK Coil Zipper featuring two locking slider pulls for convenient access from inside or outside the bag
- Dacron stiffening tape ensures smooth zipping and prevents zipper jams
- Robust insulated draft tube keeps heat from escaping through the zipper
- 7'' Loft provides luxurious warmth and high compressibility
- 5' spaced baffles allow maximum loft while preventing down migration
- Continuous Baffles encircle the bag zipper to zipper allowing down manipulation for comfort in broad temperature ranges
- DWR finish keeps moisture at bay even after multiple washings
- Stuff sack and large volume storage sack included
- Proudly made in the USA
Western Mountaineering Antelope MF
|Temperature Rating||5 F||5 F||5 F|
|Insulation||850+ Goose Down||850+ Goose Down||850+ Goose Down|
62" / 53" / 39"
|62" / 53" / 39"||63" /54" / 39"|
|Fill Weight||24 oz.||26 oz.||28 oz.|
|Total Weight||2 lb. 5 oz.||2 lb. 7 oz.||2 lb. 9 oz.|
Stuff Size (in)
8" x 17"
|8" x 17"||8" x 17"|
*All measurements are in inches