The Western Mountaineering AlpinLite 20F Degree Down Sleeping Bag offers all the features of the award-winning UltraLite with a more spacious interior. Don't settle for discomfort, five extra inches allows blissful repose with little penalty to the bag's overall weight. You'll find the AlpinLite stands alone.
- ExtremeLite ripstop nylon, sourced for its high thread count, weighs just 0.9 oz (26 g) per square foot and offers exceptional compressibility
- Enjoy easy ventilation with a full-length #5 YKK Coil Zipper featuring two locking slider pulls for convenient access from both inside and outside
- Dacron stiffening tape ensures smooth zipping and prevents snags
- Insulated draft tube keeps heat from escaping through the zipper
- Top collar extends from the from the zipper across the neck to keep warm air from escaping through through the neck
- 5 in (12.7 cm) loft offers luxurious warmth and high compressibility
- 5.25 in (13.34 cm) spaced baffles allow maximum loft while preventing down migration
- Continuous baffles encircle the bag zipper to zipper allowing down manipulation for comfort in broad temperature ranges
- DWR finish keeps moisture at bay even after multiple washings
- Stuff sack and large volume storage sack included
- Proudly made in the USA
Western Mountaineering AlpinLite
|Temperature Rating||20 F||20 F||20 F|
|Insulation||850+ Goose Down||850+ Goose Down||850+ Goose Down|
63" / 56" / 39"
|64" / 55" / 39"||65" /56" / 39"|
|Fill Weight||17 oz.||19 oz.||21 oz.|
|Total Weight||1 lb. 13 oz.||1 lb. 15 oz.||2 lb. 1 oz.|
Stuff Size (in)
7" x 13"
|8" x 15"||8" x 15"|
*All measurements are in inches