Free pivot telemark bindings open up the question of why not always have a tight and powerfully connected binding. The Voile Switchback X2 is a clear answer- maximize the power for the down, unlock to free pivot mode for the skin back up.
- Toe plate lengthened by nearly 3cm (compared to Switchback) for more boot contact and new cable position for more power
- Stiffer cartridge springs by 25%
- Still lighter than the competition
- Riser height: 25 mm
- Includes dual height heel elevators +65mm/100mm
- Easily switched from uphill touring to downhill telemark skiing with use of your ski pole
- Two sizes: Short fits boot sole length 272-322mm; Std fits BSL 305-350mm; Long fits BSL 323-368mm