Continuing to advance ski gliding performance without the use of fluorocarbons, Vauhti has re-formulated their Pure Race line to optimize speed and durability. The Race blocks are specially for new, natural snow, and are great on their own or as a base for a liquid top layer.
- Race LDR is best in new snow +5/-10ºC (41/14°F)
- LDR (Long Distance Racing) is fantastic in rapidly changing conditions
- 45g block is best applied with an iron
- A low iron temperature of 130ºC
- Completely free of fluorocarbons