Tenaya Masai Rock Climbing Shoes is for when a route requires you to stand on delicate smears, micro edges, and shallow pockets all in the same pitch, turn to the best-selling Tenaya Masai Climbing Shoe. The ideal blend of stiffness and sensitivity allows the shoe to confidently perform on a wide range of angles and hold types while the proven Vibram XS Grip rubber sticks to the most marginal of foot holds.
- Microfiber upper with a TXT-treated cotton lining provides a snug fit with minimal stretch
- Lace closure is secure and can be cinched down for a precise performance fit
- 2D PLT 10 midsole provides an ideal blend of stiffness and sensitivity for performance on a wide range of angles and features
- Subtle down turn and a moderate last shape deliver power to the toe for edging without compromising good sensitivity and rock feel
- Vibram XS Grip rubber allows you to smear, edge, and heel-hook with confidence