There are many good skate rollerskis to choose from, but many elite skiers give the nod to the Swix Triac Carbon Skate Rollerski for performance. In a class by itself, the Triac Carbon Skate rollerski is not only extremely light, but the power transmission does not come at the cost of ride quality. An innovate construction method brings the weight down, power transmission up, and provides a smooth ride.
- Two flexes available. Medium for most users, Stiff for those with a very powerful kick
- Carbon Monocoque construction offers light weight, stability, and directional control
- Pre-drilled for Rottefella or Salomon rollerski bindings
- Kevlar reinforced base protects the carbon fiber
- Length of 630mm Wheels are 100mm diameter/23mm width
- Weight 1410g per pair