Swix liquid glide waxes aren't just convenient to use they have great performance, sometimes even out-gliding their iron-in brethren. The application couldn't be easier, just spray on to the ski base, let dry, and brush out smooth to re-expose the base structure. Drying time will vary depending on temperature and humidity but these can be used in an outdoor setting. The Swix HS waxes are a bit faster than the PS series, especially if the snow is damp or dirty. Durability will depend on the condition of the ski base, for optimal results apply to a clean ski base, and occasionally use a harder iron-in glide wax.
- HS7 Violet glide wax works well when temperature is below freezing
- Good at any level of humidity
- -2ºC to -8ºC (28ºF to 18ºF) air temp
- Works well in any snow crystal type
- 125ml spray bottle
- Completely free of fluorocarbons
- Spray on ski base, let dry, brush