Swix liquid glide waxes aren't just convenient to use they have great performance, sometimes even out-gliding their iron-in brethren. The application couldn't be easier, just spray on to the ski base, let dry, and brush out smooth to re-expose the base structure. Drying time will vary depending on temperature and humidity but these can be used in an outdoor setting. The Swix HS waxes are a bit faster than the PS series, especially if the snow is damp or dirty. Durability will depend on the condition of the ski base, for optimal results apply to a clean ski base, and occasionally use a harder iron-in glide wax.
- HS6 Blue glide wax for cold snow down to 10ºF
- Especially good in high humidity
- -4ºC to -12ºC (25ºF to 10ºF) air temp.
- Works well in any snow crystal type
- 125ml spray bottle
- Completely free of fluorocarbons