A new way of applying paraffins onto your skis? In reality the method is not new. For many years the use of lamb wool rollers to apply ski wax has been promoted in different ways with good results. What is new is the formulation that STAR has optimized for fleece application, allowing these Fluor Free products to last long distances with excellent performance. Long research has led to the creation of a complete line of products to be applied with lamb’s wool. It is sufficient to mount the roller on a drill and by rotating this, rub the wax onto the wool roller. At this point polish your ski base with the wool roller that brings the wax into your skis. Skis can also be finished with a final nylon brushing. This type of application can be used as a top layer to a base coat previously applied with an iron, or used alone. You can also rub the block directly onto the ski base and then polish with the wool roller.
- NEXT Medium is best between snow temperatures of -3° / -8°C
- A race day fluoro-free wax suitable for any ski or snowboard
- Best results with very thin applications
- Avoid contamination by using wool fleece rotobrush dedicated to wax type
- Can also be used as an ironed-in application