The Scarpa Vapor V rock climbing shoe is popular with women rock climbers for good reasons, and in this update bound to become even more so. Dependable performance on teeny edges or smooth slabs, this update - dare we call this version Vapor V V2 - has new materials and construction that improve the comfort. Best of all is the limited stretch, which means that the initial fit is the long term fit. No more bagged out rock shoes, or buying them painfully tight.
- Bi-Tension rand doesn't jam your toes into the front but pulls your heel back.
- Three piece heel design for a closer and more comfortable fit.
- Less tension on the achilles. No more yanking off the velcro while on belay stance.
- Moderate downturned toe won't limit performance to edging only.
- Vibram XS Edge rubber sole.
Scarpa Size Chart
|EU Sizing||US Women's||US Men's|