When kids learn to rock climb they can improve so rapidly it is hard to keep up, but only if it is fun. The Scarpa Piki junior rock climbing shoe has the performance to bolster their confidence and keep the fun gauge pegged high. Easy to take on and off, bright colors, sticky rubber and a performance fit that is still comfortable. Only place to go is up!
- Heel tensioning offers support and room for growing
- No midsole construction allow comfortable flexibility
- Flat lasted to avoid crushing young feet
- Vibram Vision rubber is sticky but durable
- Microfiber and lycra panels have great next to skin comfort