Designed for mixed summer use on general alpine terrain and alpine trekking, the Crow GTX has a Vibram Mulaz sole - compatible with semi-automatic crampons - that offers grip on rock and traction in mixed mountain terrain and snow. The GORE-TEX Performance Comfort lining delivers optimized climate comfort should the weather close in on you and there’s a full rubber rand for protection against rock and scree. The Crow GTX integrates the Salewa patented 3F System for firm ankle and heel support. The anatomical Flex Collar cuff adds support yet is remarkably comfortable whether ascending or descending.
- Lacing to the toe allows precise fit adjustment
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort lining keeps the weather out
- Vibram New Mulaz sole is crampon compatible
- Full rubber rand takes abrasion from scree and talus
- 3F Combi System keeps your heel in place