Down to the basics, the Rottefella Touring Auto Classic binding might be simple yet simply all the ski binding you'll need for cross country skiing. Easy to step in, easy to use your pole to release. Stability aplenty for skiing on or off track in moderate terrain, no matter what your ability level is.
- Provides power transfer, stability and edge control
- NIS attachment allows position adjustment on the ski
- Step in mechanism us easy to use without reaching down
- Compatible with NNN, Turnamic, and Prolink boots
- Only to be used on skis with NIS plates, no screws needed to attach to ski