The re-designed Rossignol X-10 skate boot keeps bringing World Cup performance features to an affordable and comfortable level. Dual Core technology in the cuff and chassis features optimal stiffness where it is needed most and softens the material where comfort is more important. Carbon midsole transfers skating impulse to the ski efficiently, and the low volume fit prevents your foot from moving around.
- Dual Core Technology allows targeted boot stiffness for the most responsive feel without a weight penalty
- Wintherm technology enables active thermal insulation; fibers in the linings prevent the dispersion of the heat while an aluminum microfilm reflects heat back to your feet
- Thermoadjustable lining can be heat-molded around your feet for a customized fit and comfort
- Carbon midsole insert provides increased stability and precision for optimized skating performance
- Compatible with NNN, Prolink, and Turnamic bindings
Rossignol Nordic Boot Size Chart
|EU Sizing||US Women's||US Men's|