When the snow is cold - really cold - the Red Creek -5/-20 diagonal structure is one of the most safe hand structures to use. Almost certain to not be a liability no matter if the snow is new or old, and more certainly to be an asset.
- Wide use range, from new fine grained snow and old, hard or icy snow
- Best results when the snow is very cold and slow
- Fast and easy to use
- Imprinted structure will come out of ski base after hot waxing
- Image displays top and bottom. Sold as a single tool
- For use on cross country race skis