The RAB Valiance Jacket is the ultimate warm and waterproof jacket that will keep the wildest of weather at bay. Filled with the highest quality 800 fill power ethically sourced hydrophobic down this jacket is perfect for cold and changeable weather. Ice-blasted, rain-lashed and weather-beaten, you can't control the weather. However, with a durable, waterproof Pertex outer and our innovative bonded box wall technology, in the Valiance you can be sure of protection beneath even the darkest mountain skies.
- Item has a small tear in the right front shoulder area that has been patched.
- Sale is final nu returns
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (170g/ 6oz size L)
- 100% Nylon inner
- Pertex® Shield fully taped waterproof outer.
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Pyrotec™ synthetic insulation filled hood, helmet compatible, wired peak
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with internal zip baffle
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Pyrotec™ synthetic insulation filled slimline cuffs, hook and loop adjustable
- Oversize drawcord adjustment at hem and rear hood
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
RAB Men's Apparel
*All measurements are in inches
Rab Lab RDS Responsible Down Standard
All our Virgin Down is Certified by the Responsible Down Stand...
Rab Hydrophobic Down
Down is naturally breathable, which makes it very comfortable ...
Rab Down Fill Power Explained
Many jackets are sold off the back of their fill power rating,...
Rab Durable Water Repellency (DWR)
Often confused for waterproofing, Durable Water Repellency, or...
Rab Hydrostatic Head Explained
The standard test for waterproofing is to build up water press...
Rab Jacket Construction Methods Explained
Rab Product Marketing Manager, Gemma, talks through the differ...