The Patagonia Torrentshell Pant offers the dependable protection of Patagonia's H2No material in a simple, yet fully-featured rain pant. The Torrentshell Pant is a trusty companion on treks the world over.
- 2.5-layer fabric with waterproof/breathable H2No barrier (now 100% recycled) and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent)
- Finish elasticized self-fabric waistband with internal drawcord - pulls on for easy use
- Pockets: secure zippered handwarmers, secure zippered back - all with DWR-treated zippers and storm flaps
- Articulated knees
- Adjustable, self-fabric hook-and-loop closure at ankle with flapped, DWR-treated zipper to the knee
- Pants stow in back pocket