The Re-Tool Vest by Patagonia emphasizes the brands aspiration of designing highly functional fashionable products while minimizing the impact to the planet. Throw it on over a flannel and pursue the farmers market in full comfort from the cold. This vest will fit you more like a glove as a result of its princess seams and contour fit to stay snug to your body. Do not stress over its carbon footprint, as both the fabric and construction of this garment are done as environmentally friendly as modern technology allows.
- Deep-pile Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester fleece (51% recycled) has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Re-engineered princess seams for a flattering fit
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage
- Nylon chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- On-seam handwarmer pockets
- Hip length