The Re-Tool Snap-T Pullover by Patagonia is a tried and true garment by one of the most beloved brands on the market. Its snap-up top and chest placket pocket adds subtle flare that not only complements your outfit but distinguishes itself from less stylish fleece pieces that are a dime a dozen. Wear a light base layer beneath as you take on the trail or the farmers market as the Re-Tool Snap-T Pullover is insulated with 9.3 oz of Polar Tec Thermal Pro synthetic insulation that keeps you warm even when wet.
- Deep-pile 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled) has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth; front placket hides the 4-snap closure and is reinforced with nylon
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shape
- Brushed-polyester microfleece trim on cuffs and hem
- Nylon chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
- Hip length