The Patagonia R1 Pullover Hoody fleece is an extremely versatile midlayer. The redesigned, with thumb loops and an improved fit, solidifys this piece as a classic.
- R1 fleece - with its high/low grid pattern for enhanced wicking, airflow and fast dry times - provides excellent stretch, warmth, and durability in a variety of temperatures
- A lighter weight, micro-grid fabric on inner collar, underarm gusset, and Variable Conditions Cuff, improves breathability and dry times where you need it most
- A re-engineered pattern offers a refined technical fit; offset seams provide comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front Slim-Zip with soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Variable Conditions Cuff has discreet, on-seam thumb loops for added coverage, and a spiral stitch construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- One left chest pocket has Slim Zip install and clean finished zipper garage