If you are in need of lightweight warmth that still offers absolute motion-friendly utility then the Performance Better Sweater Jacket, by Patagonia, is going to be the best option. We have all had a jacket that pulls against us when we reach for a hold, go for a cool spring run, or in just trying to cut a log for the end of day campfire. Why not eliminate that in your life?
- Torso made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face and fleece interior; side panels made of polyester/spandex Polartec® Power Stretch® jersey
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmer pockets and one vertical, left-chest zippered security pocket that’s headphone-compatible
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth and provide added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length