Lightweight and windproof, the Patagonia Nano Puff Vest will keep you warm all year long. As an outer layer this vest blocks wind, and as a mid-layer, your core will stay toasty so you can play outside longer. The synthetic insulation will stay warm even when wet and the durable shell fabric will hold up to a lifetime of adventure.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available; water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation Eco polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content) has excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
Patagonia Men's Apparel
*All measurements are in inches