We all have suffered the Achilles heel of down - It fails us when it is wet. The Micro Puff Hoody by Patagonia solves this problem. Simply, this is the best warmth to weight ratio of any synthetic insulated jacket Patagonia has ever made, yet maintains its insulating properties when wet. The revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering all the compressibility and warmth of down with the warm-when-wet ability of synthetics.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two welted zippered handwarmer pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth