Build with tough fabrics, the Patagonia Linked Pack will hold up to all the wear and tear of long routes. It has reinforced haul handles for clipping into the belay anchors and an easy-open cinch top for quick access to your gear. Inside, an internal sleeve carries a hydration reservoir, and a zippered stash pocket keeps small items secure and within reach. The back panel and shoulder straps are made with breathable mesh to provide all day comfort. The waist strap is removable for easy hauling.
- Durable ballistic nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Easy-access top loader with drawcord closure; zippered stash pocket; internal sleeve is hydration-compatible
- Large reinforced haul handles
- Top compression for load management or rope carry
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
- Exterior stash pocket with extra volume for guidebooks