The Girls Better Sweater 1/4 Zip is made from 100% recycled polyester heathered yarns and dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods, has a sweater-knit face and a soft fleece interior. This 1/4 zip sweater has a kissing-welt closure to prevent chin chafe. Raglan sleeves, angled front seams and princess seams in back give it a contoured shape and fit. There are two zippered handwarmer pockets, plus soft and smooth polyester jersey trim at the collar, pockets and hem. Hand-me-down ID label. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Front zipper has kissing-welt closure to prevent chin chafe
- For a contoured shape and fit, the jacket has raglan sleeves, angled seams in front and princess seams in back
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at collar, pocket opening and hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe; hip length; hand-me-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified sewn