An iconic garment in the outdoor industry, the Patagonia Down Sweater is perfect for many situations. Whether you need a midlayer for an especially cold day of skiing or a belay parka for a day at the crag, you will find yourself reaching for this jacket more often than not.
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
Patagonia Men's Apparel
*All measurements are in inches