The Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 12L Messenger Bag is a compact shoulder bag with highly water-resistant, superdurable and designed to carry the essentials. The top flap opens to expose the main compartment. A padded sleeve inside protects most 15" laptops and tablets. Interior mesh pockets, including a zippered pocket, provide a secure location for pens, passport, money. A exterior pocket opens via a reverse-coil zipper on the top flap. This bag carries with a fully adjustable shoulder strap or a reinforced top-mounted handle, and has lash straps to hold a bike lock. Made from 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate
- Main compartment houses one drop pocket, one mesh pocket, three slots for pens, and a discreet and secure zippered pocket; a zippered flap pocket closes the main compartment with a moisture-shedding reverse-coil zipper
- Interior padded sleeve protects tablets, small electronics and most 15" laptops
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 624 g (1 lb 6 oz)