Quick to dry out and warm, for the core, the Patagonia Better Sweater Vest is perfect for layering on winter days when a cold breeze is rustling your feathers, just a little too much. Made of quick-drying bluesign® approved 100% polyester, its dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified sewing and fleece fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Made of bluesign® approved 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered overdye yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe; hip length
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at armholes and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- This is a Fair Trade Certified sewing product: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability