The Girls Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket is made from 100% recycled polyester fleece and will provide all day cozy warm. Raglan sleeves and angled front seams give it a handsome shape and fit. There are two zippered handwarmer pockets, plus soft and smooth polyester jersey trim at the collar, pockets and hem. Hand-me-down ID label. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Warm, sweater-knit polyester face with a fleece interior in heather overdyed yarn thats dyed with a low-impact process
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar; internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Brushed-polyester jersey trim on hand pocket openings, sleeve cuffs and bottom hem
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified sewn