The Osprey Raven 14 is a premium mountain bike pack with features that keep you moving on the trail. The trail may be rough but your pack will carry close thanks to Osprey’s BioStretch harness and hipbelt that comfortably connect the pack to your body. The 3.0 Liter Hydraulics Reservoir reduces liquid movement for increased pack stability at high speed. The hydration sleeve is zippered for convenient refills and the hose routes over the right shoulder strap to the sternum strap where it anchors with a magnetic disk for on-the-fly access to the bite valve. The main compartment is accessible via a front zipper panel. There’s a stretch mesh front pocket for stashing a layer at the bottom of the big climb, zippered hipbelt pockets to keep a phone or other valuables secure, and a special scratch-free sunglass pocket to protect your shades. The LidLock helmet carry system gives you a place to secure your helmet when you’re off the bike. If you have mechanical troubles on the trail, a roll out tool pouch provides organized access for rapid trailside repairs.There’s a blinker light attachment point and reflective patches for nighttime visibility.
- Front Stash Pocket - Front zippered stash pocket with heat embossed scratch-free lining safely holds sunglass or phones
- Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Hydration Compartment - Hydration sleeve with direct access zip offers fast loading. Hydraulics 3.0 Liter Reservoir included
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket - Front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Front Panel Floating Top Pocket - The front panel floating top pocket with a side zippered organizer pocket provides extra volume and organization when needed