The Osprey Exos 48 is made for minimalists. Everything about this pack is light and fast starting with the mesh Airspeed Suspension that stabilizes the load and simultaneously provides maximum airflow for high-output ventilation. An ExoForm hipbelt and shoulder harness combine for all-day carrying comfort. Osprey designers built this pack from light but durable 100D High Tenacity nylon and added superlight YKK zippers. Along with featherweight materials, the top lid is removable, as are all external straps to shave a few more ounces. The pack includes an ice axe attachment loop just in case you’re in the mood to blitzkrieg an alpine adventure. External cord tie-off points give you the option to lash on additional gear. The integrated Flapjacket remains to protect your gear if the weather turns nasty. Mesh side pockets with InsideOut compression combine storage and stability. The front stretch mesh pocket gives you quick access to a map or an extra layer. Two zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and essentials secure.
- Floating Top Lid - A removable floating top lid with an internal key clip and underlid zippered mesh pocket provides extra organization and can be removed to shave weight
- Mesh Side Pockets with InsideOut Compression - Dual side stretch mesh pockets with InsideOut compression allow for extra tension and more secure loads in the side pockets
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Cross functional, removable sleeping pad straps provide external gear carrying options
- Integrated FlapJacket™ - Osprey’s FlapJacket™ system provides compression and protection from the elements for the main pack compartment when the top lid is not in use.
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket - Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing gear
- Tool Attachment - A single tool loop at the base of the pack works in conjunction with the side compression strap for secure tool carry
- Cord Tie-off Points - Multiple cord tie-off points for the quick attachment of additional gear