Sustainable fabrics meet unapparelled durability in the Archeon 70, a trusted companion you'll want to hold on to forever. Crafted with versatility and comfort top of mind, it doesn't much matter what's in this pack as where it takes you - and it's just as comfortable spending a weekend under the stars as it is skipping town on the next train car out of the city. Dual side pockets, a removable raincover, internal reservoir sleeve, webbing lash points and stable carry make it easy to go anywhere and do anything.
- Women's Specific Fit
- Dual ice ax loop and webbing attachment points
- Floating top lid with under lid mesh pocket, exterior main zip pocket and webbing attachment points
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps