Convenient, comfortable, and supportive, Oboz describes their versatile Campster Sandal as Campsite friendly and water capable. If the weather is warm, we think that's too limiting. Wear them for creek wading, canoeing, ice-cream making, barbecuing, outdoor reading...just wear them. We won't comment if you wear them with socks if the weather cools off.
- Pivoting heel strap changes mode from convenient slip-on to rugged trail support
- Salida outsole is non-marking yet has great wet terrain traction
- Dual density EVA midsole combines cushion with support
- Rubber toe cap minimizes dreaded toe stubbing
- Polyester webbing dries fast and doesn't stretch when wet