Riff is NEMO’s top-of-the-line backcountry-oriented Spoon shaped sleeping bag. This pinnacle performance 3-season 800FP down bag offers a more athletic cut, designed for side sleepers who prefer space-saving packability and shaving critical ounces for long hours on the trail. Seventy percent of people sleep on their side, yet mummy bags are not designed to accommodate this. NEMO’s unique Spoon shaped bags offer more room at the elbows and knees, allowing side sleepers to shift positions comfortably throughout the night. This popular bag is loaded with features, including Thermo Gills that help regulate temperature during the night, Blanket Fold that provides tucked-in comfort, and a waterproof/breathable footbox to withstand tent condensation. Left-sided zippers on Men’s and right-sided zippers on Women’s allow Riff to zip together for a double bag.
- New ultralight Spoon shape adds room at elbows and knees, yet is tailored for weight shaving warmth.
- Premium 800FP hydrophobic, PFC-free, 100% RDS Certified down is traceable and ensures humane treatment throughout the supply chain.
- Waterproof/breathable footbox protects from tent condensation, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Blanket Fold external draft collar and a full-length draft tube provide tucked-in comfort and temperature regulation.
- Thermo Gills allow you to vent body heat without letting cold drafts in.
- Included Accessories - Compression stuff sack - Mesh Storage Bag
- Regular Length 78 in - Long Length 84 in
Nemo Men's Riff 15F
|Temperature Rating||15 F||15 F|
|Insulation||800 Fill Power Down||800 Fill Power Down|
|62 / 54" / 59"||64" /55" / 61"|
|Fill Weight||1 lb. 3 oz.||1 lb. 4 oz.|
|Total Weight||2 lb. 6 oz.||2 lb. 9 oz.|
Stuff Size (in)
|12" x 7"||12.5" x 7.5"|
*All measurements are in inches