Newly added to the collection, this rising star utilizes our body-mapped 3D baffling to gently cradle and keep you centered on the pad during the night. The slightly elevated head baffle serves as a headboard, helping to keep your camp pillow in place. Packable, durable, and weight conscious, Quasar is a great versatile option for any adventure. Quasar 3D makes a leap forward in sustainability with our first ever bluesign® Certified sleeping pad. The durable 30D polyester ripstop is made of 100% post-consumer recycled materials that conform to the body and have a great feel. Our custom Laylow zero-profile, multi-functional valves, combined with our included Vortex pump sack, allow you to inflate and deflate quickly and easily make micro adjustments for maximum comfort.
- Product is new, damaged packaging
- Sale is final no returns
- Gently curved, body mapped baffles create cradling support to keep you centered on the pad through the night.
- Equipped with our proprietary Laylow zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve for customizable comfort and fast deflation.
- Fabric is bluesign certified and made of 100% post-consumer recycled materials.
- Durable 30D polyester ripstop conforms to the body and has a great feel.
- Versatile design is packable, durable, and weight conscious at a competitive price.
- Packed Weight -1 lb , 7 oz / 650 g
- Packed Sized - 8.0 x 4.0 in dia / 20 x 10 cm dia
- Product Dimensions -72 x 20 x 3.5 in / 183 x 51 x 9 cm
- Included Accessories - Velcro Strap>Drawstring stuff sack