Moonlite’s comfort starts with a custom engineered, asymmetrical mesh — cut for a single-panel construction that stretches to accommodate and support a variety of body types. The seat attaches to the frame with a seamlessly molded, ball-and-socket connector that is both supple and rotates with your leg to avoid uncomfortable pressure points. Ultralight and ultra-stable, Moonlite’s premium, forged aluminum hubs and tubular aluminum frame are refined and durable. A mix of circular and oval tubular poles offer just the right blend of rigidity and flexibility you need for rock solid support. Lean forward or kick back and relax with Moonlite’s custom designed reclining system which allows you to quickly adjust between a range of comfortable settings from upright to recline. With all of this comfort packing down into a small carry case, you’ll never want to adventure without Moonlite again. And staying true to our efforts to sustain and protect the places that support our adventures, Moonlite’s asymmetrical mesh, edge binding, webbing, and ball-and-socket connection panels are all made of 100% post-consumer recycled materials.
- Custom engineered asymmetric knit mesh and single panel construction creates a better fit and is more inclusive of all body types.
- Intuitive design, with shock cord throughout the frame and easy snap ball-and-socket connectors, makes assembly a breeze.
- High quality, well-fitting hardware builds confidence and offers a sleek aesthetic.
- Premium forged 6061 aluminum hubs and tubular 7001 aluminum frame are refined, lightweight, and sturdy.
- Seamless seat construction is made possible by custom engineered mesh that conforms to your body when you sit.
- Packed Weight -1 lb , 14 oz / 850 g
- Packed Sized - 4.0 x 4.0 x 14.0 in / 10 x 10 x 35 cm
- Product Dimensions -20 x 20 x 26 in / 52 x 51 x 65 cm
- Included Accessories - Zippered storage bag