The Nemo Kayu 15 Degree is filled with Premium 800 FP down, hydrophobic, PFC-free, and 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified for traceability and humane treatment throughout the supply chain. Other features include Thermo Gills for draft-free temperature regulation, and a waterproof/breathable footbox and hood to protect you head to toe from tent wall condensation. Opposite-sided, full-length YKK no-snag zippers allow men’s (left side zip) and women’s (right side zip) models to be zipped together to create a double sleeping bag. A fabric set of 20D Nylon Ripstop DWR on the shell, an ultra-plush 30D Nylon Taffeta lining, and a 40D Nylon Ripstop OSMO DWR footbox offer a supreme sleep experience for the most serious ultralight adventures.
- Sculpted fit with trim, tailored mummy patterning is designed for optimal thermal efficiency and packability.
- Premium 800 FP down is ultra-packable, hydrophobic, PFC-free, and 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified for traceability throughout the supply chain.
- Closely articulated hood with internal draft collar and draft tube for weight and warmth efficiency.
- Opposite-sided zippers allow men’s (left side zip) and women’s (right side zip) models to be zipped together to create a double sleeping bag..
- Thermo Gills zipper vents extend the temperature range of your sleeping bag on milder nights without letting cold drafts in.
- Included Accessories - Compression stuff sack - Mesh Storage Bag
- Regular Length 78 in - Long Length 84 in
Nemo Kayu 15F
|Temperature Rating||15 F||15 F|
|Insulation||800 Fill Power Down||800 Fill Power Down|
|63" / 55" / 46"||67" /59" / 50"|
|Fill Weight||1 lb. 1 oz.||1 lb. 2 oz.|
|Total Weight||2 lb. 3 oz.||2 lb. 5 oz.|
Stuff Size (in)
|12" x 7"||12.5" x 7"|
*All measurements are in inches