A radical new hybrid design in sleeping pads, the Flyer combines the thickness of an air pad with the plush durability of a foam pad Â— and with minimal weight consequences. Flyer is the first pad to use a completely new manufacturing approach that removes 60% of the foam yet tremendously increases thickness and plushness when inflated, producing a 3D sculpted topology for a faster recovery after a hard day on the mountain.
- Product is new, missing manufacturer tags
- Sale is final no returns
- Plush open-cell foam offers a second level of security on the trail.
- New technology allows for the first self-inflated pad to use 3D-sculpting.
- Horizontal coring retains a higher R-value with less foam, so you don't have to sacrifice weight or packed size for warmth.
- Unique manufacturing approach removes 60% of foam yet increases thickness by 290% when inflated.
- Ultralight 20D soft-touch fabric set is more pliable and comfortable than competitors.
- Zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve for fine tuning and fast inflation/deflation.
- R-Value tested to the new ASTM Standard (ASTM F3340-18) ensuring standardized comparisons for thermal resistance of heat loss.
- Repair kit included.
- Protected by the Nemo Warranty.
|Regular||Regular Wide||Long Wide|
|Minimum Weight||1 lb. 7 oz.||1 lb. 12 oz.||1 lb. 14 oz.|
|Packed Weight||1 lb. 7 oz.||1 lb. 13 oz.||1 lb. 15 oz.|
|Packed Size||10 x 6 in dia.||12.0 x 6.5 in dia.||12 x 8 in dia.|
|Climate||Three Season||Three Season||Three Season|
|2.0 in.||2.0 in|
72 x 20 x 2.0 in.
|72 x 25 x 2.0 in.||76 x 25 x 2.0 in|
*All measurements are in inches