MSR's premium stove kit takes ultralight adventures up a notch with deluxe features that enhance your cooking experience on the trail. Sized for two but light enough for one, the kit comes equipped with MSRs pressure-regulated, fast-boiling PocketRocket Deluxe stove that perfectly nests in the kits ultra-compact Trail Mini Duo Cook Set. Ultralight backpackers and minimalist bikepackers alike will appreciate the stoves push-start ignition, consistently fast boil times (even when fuel and temperatures are low), and broad burner for more versatile cooking and simmering. The 1.2 L pot is the ideal capacity for boiling water for two pouch meals or cups of coffee, while the included bowl adds a second eating/drinking vessel for sharing with a trail partner. Fuel not included.
- Compact Design: Trail Mini Duo Cook Set efficiently nests the PocketRocket Deluxe Stove, pot lifter & optional 4- or 8-oz MSR fuel canister inside pot; bowl nests outside.
- Lightweight: Whole stove kit weighs just 371 g (13.1 oz), with capacity to serve two.
- Fast-Boiling: Pressure-regulated stove boils 1 liter in 3:20 minutes; maintains fast boil times even in cold weather and with low fuel.
- Integrated Piezo Igniter: Fast, reliable push-start ignition; spark igniter is protected inside broad burner for maximum durability
- Includes: PocketRocket Deluxe stove (83 g /2.9 oz) with stuff sack; 1.2 L hard-anodized aluminum pot with insulated grip; Hot- and cold-safe 28 oz bowl;* Strainer lid;* Mini LiteLifter pot handle; Kit stuff sack; Room to nest a 4- or 8-oz MSR IsoPro fuel canister (sold separately)