From the trailhead to the summit the Mountain Hardwear Super/DS Stretchdown Hooded Jacket weaves pockets of down insulation from a single stretch fabric, giving you freedom to move. A durable material blend comes together with the highest quality goose down insulation in an ultra-engineered construction to combine warmth and movement for the full range of winter activities.
- Center Back Length: 25.5 in / 64.8 cm
- Uses: Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking, Casual / Travel
- 700-fill RDS-certified, lightweight, breathable down retains maximum loft
- Eco-advanced fabrication: groundbreaking technique removes the need for glues and stitching
- Woven-stretch construction creates durability
- Continuous channel design traps more heat than standard construction
- 700-fill RDS-Certified /Fluorine Free