The Mountain Hardwear Absolute Zero Mitt is designed and crafted for the world's coldest landscapes. If you are heading to 8,000 meters or one of the poles, then you need a mitt that is ready to handle brutally cold temperatures. Insulated with superior quality Q.Shield® 800-fill goose down , and shielded by a waterproof, windproof OutDry® membrane, your hands will stay warm and dry in below zero weather.
- Athlete-tested on the world’s highest mountains
- Extra long gauntlet fits over bulky jacket sleeves
- Thick fleece liner keeps hands warm all day
- Two-stage cinch system ensures a weather-tight fit
- Carabiner loop for hanging gloves off harness