An great crossover between a 3-season and expedition tent, the Fortress Ultralight 3-Person Tent offers all the high-tech features of the original that wont weigh you down. The vented full-fabric canopy and two half-mesh, D-shaped doors lock out plunging temps. Dark Cluods moving in? The extra guy outs, seam-taped catenary-cut floor, and full-coverage vented fly protect you in the worst rain. Zone pre-bend construction creates vertical walls for extra headroom, color-coded "easy pitch" clips and poles make for an easy setup, and a lampshade pocket holds your headlamp.
- Zone pre-bend construction creates vertical walls for roomier sleeping area and greater head room; Strategic clip placement provides larger interior volume
- Free-standing design; Two D-shaped doors and two vestibules for gear storage
- Rain-shield polyester flysheet doesn't stretch and sag when wet and resists UV damage
- Seam-taped, full-coverage fly with vents; Seam-taped bathtub floor
- Lampshade pocket securely holds your headlamp to provide ambient light
- Color-coded "easy pitch" clips, poles, and fly
- Minimum Weight: 4 lbs 15 oz, 2240 g