Made for Madshus by Rottefella, the MOVE Tune Skate kit on your cross country skate skis with NIS 1 plates allows adjusting the binding position without taking your boots out of the bindings. Adjusting the bindings position will "tune" the skis performance to adapt to the snow and track conditions. With a little practice you could even MOVE your bindings on the fly!
- Adjusting the binding back will speed up the ski in soft conditions. Move it forward for stability in hard conditions
- Complete kit includes Rottefella NNN bindings, MOVE switches, parts for installation
- Only compatible with skis NIS 1 plates (first generation NIS)
- Adjust Switch knob clockwise to move bindings 12mm forward for better grip
- Adjust knob counterclockwise once for 12mm, twice for 24mm backward to improve glide
- Boots must be NNN, Prolink, or Turnamic type soles