The Guide Lite 2 Carbon is the ideal combination of lightweight construction and comfort. The upper section is made of high-strength aluminum and the lower section is made of reinforced carbon. Equipped with the new Aergon Air, the Guide Lite 2 Carbon offers ski tourers even more comfort and control. Special hollow core technology combines lightweight construction and large, supportive surfaces meet all the ergonomic requirements of your hand. Maximum grip and control when going downhill is provided by the rubberized grip back of the Aergon Air. The Speed Lock 2 plus allows you to effortlessly adjust the length between 105 and 150 cm, even when you're wearing gloves. The Contour Binding Basket grips reliably on all ground surfaces - levering the pole tip is a thing of the past.
- Adjustable from 105 to 150cm
- Rear facing half basket makes sense the first time you use it on steep skin tracks
- 16mm aluminum upper shaft and 14mm carbon lower shaft blends light weight and durability
- Speed Lock 2 adjustment mechanism is quick to employ
- Extended foam grip allows quick hand position placement