Whether it is for the serious ski mountaineer or free ride alpine touring, speed and efficiency is where its at. The La Sportiva spitfire offers both and is ready for anything. This boot is wide, warm and comfortable compared to other lightweight boots that preceded it. At only 950 grams, this boot is race ready and with its carbon reinforced cuff it can handle your big sticks on a powder day. The cuff forms an exoskeleton around the back of the boot eliminating the need to replace and remove a tongue, while its own permanently attached touring tongue is equipped with a tele like bellows for the ultimate freedom of motion.
- Engineered Knit Technology upper provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- 950 g (for a size 27)
- Shell Material: Shell (Grilamid), Cuff (carbon reinforced polymer), tongue (Pebax)
- Liner: Thermo-moldable lace up
- Forward Lean: 12-14-16 degrees
- Walk Mode: 60 degrees of cuff articulation