The La Sportiva Katana Lace climbing shoe has the precision fit that only a lace-up shoe can provide. The Katana combines the much-loved PD55 last with a downturned P3® midsole to provide all-day comfort, and the confidence to stand tall on small knobs.
- Excels at crack climbing, edging, and all day use
- Lorica® synthetic leather lacing harness offers an exacting fit and minimizes stretch
- Highly breathable tongue works in conjunction with the lining for excellent moisture management
- 4mm Vibram® XS Edge rubber compound is firmer (than tackier Grip2) and designed to withstand bending or deforming on edges and chips
- Permanent Power Platform (P3®) maintains a downturned shape for the life of the shoe
- More downturned P3® midsole than the original Katana model
- Tubular construction blends the performance of a lined shoe with the comfort of an unlined shoe