Finally available in the US, IDT rollerskis are designed in conjunction with athletes from the Norwegian National Cross Country Ski team. The IDT Skate Elite is intended for accomplished athletes who desire stability at speed. IDT rollerskis are available with wheel speeds from the easier 1 to the molasses slow 4 with number 2 speed as the most commonly used. Pre-drilled for the Rottefella NNN Rollerski binding; Salomon or Turnamic bindings will need additional drill holes. IDT - Industrial Design and Technology - is Norwegian designed and manufactured.
- Designed and made in Norway
- Light and rugged aluminum alloy shaft
- Wheelbase of 690 mm has a smooth and dampened ride feel
- Exceptional stability at high speeds
- Wheels are 100 by 24 mm
- Wheel speed #2
- Color may vary but usually Black/Green