Finally available in the US, IDT rollerskis are designed in conjunction with athletes from the Norwegian National Cross Country ski team. Highly regarded for their high speed stability and a feel that mimics snow skis. The IDT Classic is available with wheel speeds from the easier 1 to the molasses slow 4, including the ability to have mixed combinations. The number 2 speed is the default and most commonly used. Pre-drilled for the Rottefella NNN Rollerski binding; Salomon or Turnamic bindings will need additional drill holes. Based on athlete feedback this latest version has wider wheels to provide stability. IDT - Industrial Design and Technology - is Norwegian designed and manufactured.
- Designed and made in Norway
- Rear wheel is ratcheted to provide grip
- Wheelbase is 72 cm to provide directional stability
- Wheels are 46 mm wide, 67 mm diameter
- Aluminum alloy frame
- Wheel speed #2
- Color may vary, usually Black/Orange